Saturday, July 28, 2012

Utah 2012-Week 2-3

I really didn't take many pictures in Utah.  We were too busy having fun:)  My sister Dawn blogged about many of the parties and other outings that I didn't take pictures of.

We went to the Salt Lake Cemetery to see the headstones of some of my relatives.
Here are my Grandpa's parents (my mom's dad's parents)


This is my dad's dad's parents



The prophet Gordon B. Hinckley and his wife.


This is my dad's mom's parents

Here are my dad's parent-my Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Earl

Week 3 was spent with Ashley and her family. We began the week in St George to attend Taylor's b-ball tournament.  It was hot but as always it is "The Happy Place"




After St George we went to Ashley's house.  She took us to Antelope Island on the Great Salt Lake.  I lived 30 years of my life in Utah and I'd never been to Antelope Island and now I know why.  It was hot and everything was dead.  Well except the Buffalo which were pretty cool.




The girls shared their cake making skills with Kamryn and they made flip flop cakes.


This ends week 3.....

No comments: