Friday, April 15, 2011

Madagascar LIVE!!

Every so often Brett gets tickets from Comcast to events around the city. A few weeks ago he got tickets to Madagascar LIVE!! I took Jane and then invited my good friend Lyndee. She has twin girls and we only had 2 extra tickets. I felt bad making her choose between both of her girls but it didn't seem to be a problem. After all, ALL kids need a little one on one time with Mom. I know Jane loved every minute of that:)



Look at those smiles. They had such a great time.

Thanks for going with us Lyndee and Brynley!! We had a great time:)

(pictures taken by Lyndee)

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Thanks for inviting us. It was so much fun to go and hang out with you girls. Loved every minute of it.

Dawn said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you have good friends like Lyndee.