Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's All About ME!!


Thank you to Liz for tagging me because I was running out of interesting things to blog about.  I'm tired of the weather and I've decided on my Valentine idea for Brett (thanks Ashley) so not much else is going on in my life.  
I don't believe I've been tagged with this one yet so if you're not tired of hearing me talk about myself then read on...
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was in my last year of Dixie College and applying to BYU.  I also had braces...cute!!

On My To-Do List: Update Aly and Tobe's baby books, Print some pictures for our frames in our house (they are so outdated)

5 places that I've lived: Cottonwood Heights, UT, St. George, UT, Provo, UT, Midvale, UT, Lehi, UT (yes all in UTAH)

5 jobs I have had: Retail, Waitress at Sizzler and Pizza Factory, Teller at Zions Bank, Dance Teacher at South Valley Creative Dance, Horse Show Treasurer

What I would do if I became a billionaire: To be completely honest, I'd buy a house with a basement and a new Dodge Grand Caravan with the swivel seats.  I'd travel with and without the kids. I'd put a ton away for a rainy day because I don't like rainy days when I'm not prepared.

Bad habits: My eating habits are probably the worst.  

Things I enjoy: Summer, a day when everything goes as planned, walking in the morning (even though it is so dang cold outside), going out with Brett, traveling, snuggling with my kids.
Things people don't know about me: Well after my list of 100 things you pretty much know it all.  But for those not in my family, I HATE to drive in the snow.  I hate when Brett drives in the snow.  I get anxiety so bad that I want to throw up and Brett has threatened to give my a sedative to get me through.  It is only getting worse as I get older too.  I'm going to end up like my mother and use every back road I can to avoid the freeway.
Now I tag: Laura, Becca, Samantha, Debbie, and Shauna

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Fun list! I need to update my pictures in my house too, I haven't been good at printing pictures for a long time.

P.S. I love that you tagged my mom (and not me), I hope she plays.

Lisa Cannon said...

That was a great list. I HATE driving in the snow. I have a big knot in my shoulder from the drive today. I'm ready for SPRING!

Becky, yep said...

I am horrible with pictures and baby books and everything associated with pictures except taking them!
Good list!

Anonymous said...

I love your list. The bad eating habit is sooo hard to break. OK, I guess I have been tagged.

Erica said...

That was really neat.

Becca said...

Oh great, I've already been tagged! I forgot that you had braces at Dixie--even so, those were the days!!!