Friday, November 2, 2007
I Can Do The Shuffle!!!
In order to do the shuffle I guess you would have to have an ipod. Luckily I do but I don't listen to it very often. Well at least not when I am awake. It sings me to sleep. But I'll give this game a try.
1. "Closer To You" (The Wallflowers)- I don't think there is a better song.
2. "Here's to the Night" (Eve 6)- This reminds me of Brett in our dating days.
3. "Wedding Song" (Peter, Paul, and Mary)- Ah! I love this song.
4. "Always on your Side" (Sheryl Crow and Sting)- You can never go wrong with Sting.
5. "Only You" (Yaz)- An 80's classic.
6. "Price of Love" (Bad English)- Brett and I loooove 80's butt rock. But shhhh... that's our secret.
7. "Ordinary Day" (Vanessa Carlton)- Brett makes fun of me every time I try to sing this song.
8. "Climbin' Up on Salisbury Hill" (Peter Gabriel)- One of those songs that never get old.
9. "Bless the Broken Road" (Rascal Flatts)- Yes I do like country.
10. "When I Look Into Your Eyes" (Firehouse)- Yup! We like to belt out this song. I should get it on camera sometime.
Ok so now all ya'll can play especially you girls in Colorado!!! And I know you have ipods. Put them on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come on. It's fun to see what everyone listens to.
Really Kami? Salt 'N' Pepa???