Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


Tobe was going to be a purple dragon for Halloween but he absolutely hated the costume. I don't blame him. It reminded me of "A Christmas Story" with the pink bunny.

He's throwing a tantrum because he couldn't get the hood off.

Aly was a flower for our ward "Trunk or Treat"

This was Halloween night. We changed Tobe to "Lumpy" but he still didn't wear the hood. Jane was of course Jasmine. I tried to be the fun mom and dress up. We had dinner with some friends and then I sent Brett home to hand out the candy while I took Jane and Tobe trick or treating. Tobe finally got the hang of it after a few houses. He kept showing me his spider bag and saying, "Num! Num!"

4 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

You are a fun mom! I never dress up-this year I wore a t-shirt that said, "this is my costume" my kids thought it was funny and Neal hated it! What do you do? Gage was a purple dragon last year and now tells me how ugly the costume is! Again, what do ya do? Cute pics, glad you had a fun day.

Erica said...

I love Tobe's fit!! That costume is pretty funny. Of course Jane is a doll. How about that cute little Aly? By the way- I know that you tagged me, I just havent' done it yet. Ashley keeps getting on my case about it too. I'll do it soon.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You had Halloween Spirit, I love all the costumes. too funny about Tobe.

Logan and Ashley said...

They look great!! I love that Tobe said num num. I love the things kids say! Jane looks grown up with make up on.