Well we are working on our 10th move in almost 7 years of marriage. I told Brett, "Even if it is in Indiana, let us be settled!!" Well life doesn't always work out the way you plan it and I should know that by now. But "someday" it will. That is when I remind myself of the quote on my sidebar that I live by. They come!!!
We plan to be all packed by this weekend and I will be moving in with my dad while Brett begins his new job and finds us a house. Life is never dull around here. And I need all of you to remind me of this when I complain that it is.
Becky reminded me in her post of all the things I will miss about Utah. I thought I would add to it my own personal list:
1. My House-it is still new to me so I'm not dying upgrade. Yes it is a little snug for my family of 5 but it has been home for only 1 1/2 years and I was looking forward to a few more in my cozy little abode.
2. My Friends-You all know who you are. Luckily many of you blog so I can still feel apart of the loop from so far away.
3. The Church that I so easily take for granted being a native Utahan. (I know it will be in Indiana too so no lectures please. I have lived in Utah my entire life, enough said:)
4. Running-I still get up faithfully (almost) every morning and run with my girls. This is my therapy session, my girls morning out, and I have been able (I can't explain how) to keep off the weight during this summer.
5. St. George-my family has a condo so it has been my home away from home for 30 years. I love it there.
7. The Horse Show-Even though I get to work in the stink and the filth of the horses that I am terribly afraid of, I get to take a break from motherhood and be with my sister, Ashley. It is the best!!
8. Payson Onions Days-the best family tradition ever!
9. The Mountains-it's really flat over there in Indiana.
10. My Mom-even though she isn't technically here, I feel so much peace when I visit her grave. I will miss that.
11. My Family-I love living by my family. I depend on them so much and we have grown even closer through the trial of losing our mother. I will miss them the absolute most.
I am embracing this new adventure and opportunity with optimism. Soon I will be posting the wonderful things about Indiana. "Some Day"!!