We are off to Indiana to check it out. Brett has a negotiating meeting on Friday and then we have a realtor to show us around. My stomach is in knots. I don't know if I'm scared of the decision, to leave my kiddos for 4 days, to fly on an airplane? But I am sick and I threw up 3 times last night.