20 years ago - 1988
- I was 10 years old and in the 4th grade.
- I got my first bra and was mortified to wear it.
- I had my first "real" boyfriend.
10 years ago - 1998
- I graduated from Dixie College.
- I got my braces off:)
- I was living with the love of my life...my Grandpa Ralph.
- I too had my wisdom teeth removed
- I was anticipating moving to Provo to attend the BYU!!
5 Years Ago - 2003
- My little Janey Bug was born.
- We served in the bishopric of a BYU singles ward.
- I happily quit my job as a teller at Zion's Bank
- We traveled to Pittsburgh to visit my sister.
- We bought our first car together, a VW Jetta. (and got in 2 accidents by the first 2 months we had it)
- Brett was fired from Kinkos in my 8th month of pregnancy. (it later was a blessing in disguise)
1 Year Ago - 2007
- We moved into our first house.
- I was 6 months pregnant with little Aly.
- Brett and I visited Washington DC.
6 Months Ago - Fall 2007
- Jane started preschool:)
- Aly entered the 3 month fun stage of smiling and giggling.
- I began walking/running and losing weight which has been so exciting.
So Far This Year - 2008
- Brett turned 30!!
- We have seen a tremendous increase in Tobe's vocabulary.
- I have realized 3 children IS hard.
- I am training for a 10k and actually enjoy running.
What is next for this year?
- We are going to Brazil in October
- Tobe will start his first year of preschool.
- We are planning our first trip to DisneyLand and Jane cannot wait.
- It will be the first FULL year that I haven't been pregnant since I started having children...it's MY year!!
Anyone can join in with this fun tag. It gave me something to blog about and it made me realize that 20 years ago was hard to remember. I'm getting old!!